When you support Audio Journal you are providing an effective, personal life-line for those navigating the dark and isolating world of blindness. You are providing timely, local news, pertinent information, companionship and entertainment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A connection to someone’s backyard, and the world.
- $25 provides supplies to support the volunteers’ activities
- $50 provides a subscription to a publication for one year
- $100 provides a radio receiver for life for one listener
- $250 provides a radio receiver for a group setting (Senior Center, Senior Living)
- $500 provides technical assistance for digital broadcasts
- $1,000 provides the transmission link for one year’s broadcasts
Please accept our warm appreciation
Your contribution goes directly to support the efforts of over 170 volunteers. As a registered 501 (C) 3 nonprofit corporation, your contribution is deductible to the full extent of the law. Donations are acknowledged with a letter.
“Thank you for brightening my days, every day, all year.”Dottie from Holden
“I have been listening to Audio Journal for the past ten years. I find it very informative and entertaining. I am unable to read newsprint and this keeps me up to date with the events going on in the area and the nation.”Joe from Worcester
“Just a note to thank you for my radio. Already I’m enjoying it so much. I feel I’m back in the mainstream of life.”Vivian from Northborough